Sunday, August 31, 2008

Max and Sawyer turned 2!!!

Last Sunday Max and Sawyer had their second birthday. I spent the night before and day of thinking what we were doing two years ago. We could have never imagined the fun ahead. At some point I had imagined grand plans of a large celebration, but as the realities of busy lives happened, we ended up calling Patty to come over (as she is their favorite playmate), pulling frozen oatmeal zuccini brownies out of the freezer, putting a large scoop of icecream ontop with two candles each and we had two very happy boys. After a few runs of blowing the candles out, the little boys spent the rest of the night playing with their candles...the candleswent outside and in the bath. I didn't even wrap their gifts this year. I should have just left it at the candles...they were way more exciting than the toys I gave them. We love all our boys and can't imagine life without them.
Happy Birthday Max and Sawyer!

***Due to the fact that I dropped my camera in the ocean, their two year old pictures were taken on a disposable camera....which hopefully, I will develop before they turn 3:)

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was so glad to get your email and catch up. I forgot your blog address and haven't checked it in about 6 months, I can't believe the twins are 2. I thought I was looking at Ben, but it was Max! I am totally jealous of your central coast visit. We haven't yet made it to the coast here, but I've heard it is nowhere as beautiful as the California coast. I hope you guys are doing great, I think about you all the time :)

Ramona said...

So glad to have your blog address!! The boys are so big! I bet Ben is big too--Atticus is huge. We do love Utah--life is so easy here and that is so worth the little annoyances! Keep in touch.